Our foremost timepiece, the Cherwell, is inspired by the prestigious university city of Oxford and takes its name from the River Cherwell which meanders through this City of Dreaming Spires.
The Cherwell is the embodiment of countless hours spent poring over every tiny detail, and we’re delighted with the result: a mechanical machine, worn on the wrist, powered by you, to display the passing of time - a feat of such engineering marvel that we believe should be celebrated.
You can see the rest of the Cherwell range here.
- 43mm diameter, 12mm depth
- Hand-wound mechanical movement - 21,600bph
- Accuracy of +25/-15 seconds per day
- Bead-blasted bespoke case
- Double-domed sapphire crystal with AR coating
- Exhibition case-back with perimeter engraving
- Multi-layered dial
- 72g (with strap)
- 20mm lugs
- 3 ATM